Website Dahl_Consulting Dahl Consulting
Dahl Consulting is a leader in innovative workforce and staffing solutions tailored specifically to our clients' unique and ever-evolving employment needs.
Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference in the lives of others? Dahl Consulting is currently partnering with a leading company in the financial industry. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with local employment opportunities. This company is hiring an Associate HR Analyst for a contract position! Interested? Get more details below!
- Contract Length: 3 months
- Worksite Location: Remote
- Hourly Rate: $35-$40 per hour
What you will do as an Associate HR Analyst:
- Partner with Senior HR to support a contingent tracking system
- Support end-to-end recruitment, onboarding, assignment and of-boarding of contingent employees in broth the US and overseas
- Manage and run background check process; tracking candidates’ progress throughout and communicate with HR, temp agencies, and hiring managers
- Develop reports on agency contracts and financials; provide key insights on how to reduce costs
- Identify inefficiencies in contractor onboarding and offboarding and provide process improvement recommendations
- Ensure impeccable data integrity by communicating with agencies to gather accurate information on contractors
What you will bring to the role as an Associate HR Analyst:
- 3+ years of HR Analyst experience
- 1+ years of experience directly overseeing contingent labor program
- Fieldglass or other SAP experience
- Demonstrated experience delivering excellent problem resolution and project management
- Knowledge of international background check rules and processes
- Specific knowledge of operational processes related to onboarding and offboarding contractors
Take the first step on your new career path! To submit yourself for consideration for this role, simply click the apply button and complete our mobile-friendly online application. Once we’ve reviewed your application details, a recruiter will reach out to you with next steps! For questions or more information about this role, please call our office at (651) 772-9225.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dahl Consulting welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job please visit lensa.com.