The director of Human Resources will play a pivotal role in the growth of Breitling USA and Canada by developing a clear roadmap of HR strategy (succession planning, career path, workforce planning, performance management and employee development and training) that aligns with company vision and goal, providing advisory role and supports to the management and business, as well as establish and implement company culture that align with our brand purpose.
Job Description :
Develop and Implement HR strategy
- Establish a clear roadmap and priorities of HR strategy that align with company vision and goals including succession planning, career path, performance management and employee development
- Interact with Global HR management team to develop a global strategy taking into account different market contexts.
Be a business partner to other departments
- Be proactive in order to ensure a permanent optimization of the organization. Clarify the role and responsibilities of each staff member,
- Ensure proper staffing of the team (the right person in the right place at the right time) and secure the key positions within the organization
- Identifies and resolves any conflict (group or individual): assists line managers with social legislation,
- Develop trustworthy relationships with other departments to support the development of their teams.
- Be a hands-on support in their HR decisions (training, recruitment, dismissal, appraisal interviews, compensation, people review and succession planning, litigation),
- Define and monitor the implementation, by all line managers, of all HR procedures according to y and in compliance with the guidelines and procedures established by Global Human Resources management.
HR Project Management
- Implement / facilitate / develop a true “employer brand” that align with company policy, projects and tools,
- Lead various HR projects in line with Global HR strategy (D&I initiatives, HRIS implementation, new organization structure)
- Implement reporting tools and processes,
- Assess managers’ satisfaction regarding HR services and support globally, compared to their expectations.
- Ensure that all HR policies and procedures are being adhered to fairly and consistently.
- Master’s degree preferred in related fields
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience as an HR Generalist on a similar scope
- Experience in Retail and significant exposure to transformation context
- Strong skills in all HR domains: recruiting, training, social relations, career management, compensation & benefits
- Skilled in managing HR matters in a fast-paced retail environment, including management of retail and wholesale environment employee relations and performance management issues is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of IT tools and HRIS
- A demonstrated knowledge of D&I evaluation and continuous implementation is a plus
- Knowledge of U.S. and Canadian employment laws and regulations required
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Knowledge of Success Factor
- International work and organization experience a plus.
- Experience coaching mid and senior-level leaders to improve leadership performance
To apply for this job please visit jobs.girlboss.com.