We are currently partnering with one of the world’s largest employees to build out a centralized recruiting and talent acquisition center of excellence.
In this role you will be supporting the senior corporate recruiting team with recruiting support functions specific to posting job openings through their internal tools and various sites.
This is an awesome opportunity to gain valuable experience in Corporate HR and Talent Acquisition. This role will allow you the opportunity to work with an incredible group of individuals and fully understand the recruiting life cycle from start to finish.
In this role you will be responsible for posting up to 100 new job requisitions a day as well and making changes and updates to the posting when necessary.
Key Qualifications For This Role
- An interest in Corporate Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Incredible ability to manage tight deadlines and work in a fast paced high volume environment
- Ability to work effectively from home
In addition to written and verbal communication skills, core skills include:
- Technological proficiency
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Comfortable multitasking
- Robust clerical skills
In addition to the core skills, these higher-level skills are common among the most attractive recruiting manager candidates:
- Proficiency in Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Proficiency in Salesforce software
- Proficiency in MS Suite
This is a 100% remote role however local candidates are preferred.#INDCLT
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.