The HR Coordinator supports the facilitation of HR related processes throughout the life cycle of an employee at RTS with excellent customer service and support. The HR coordinator assist the entire HR team and provides operational excellence in HR processes to provide a positive experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle including hiring, onboarding, employee information, compliance, employee relations, benefits, HRIS support, etc.
Acts as first point of contact for employee’s questions on HR related topics, troubleshoot any issues with HR processes such as onboarding, pay, benefits, maintaining Workday, etc. Escalates and timely communicates critical issues to the HR leadership team to ensure problems are addressed. Manages the onboarding process including offer letter creation, background check, drug screening, complete hire in Workday, send new-hire paperwork, initiate onboarding and completes and verifies form I-9. Assists with processing of terminations by submitting terminations and end contractor assignments in Workday. Answer any questions related to offboarding, final pay, benefits, etc. Review and validate job requisitions logs and documentation entered into Workday. Runs reports from Workday and conducts audits on headcount, payroll, benefits, etc. Able to assist in the creation and preparation of communication, reports, presentations, training material, and other documents necessary to become a more efficient HR partner. Support various HR projects and tasks as needed. Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and provides recommendations to HR leadership. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Associate degree in human resources, Communications, Business, or related field or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of HR experience.
- 2 years of Workday experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of human resources principles labor laws such as FLSA and human
- Basic understanding of compliance reporting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Detail-oriented and diligent in all work tasks.
- Ability to make decisions with sound judgement and take initiative.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
To apply for this job please visit us.trabajo.org.