Robert Half has teamed up with a client in the Torrington, Connecticut area looking for an HR Coordinator. As a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in staffing operations. The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the HR department. You will be assisting with various HR functions, such as recruitment, onboarding, employee records management, benefits administration, and HR compliance. If you’re interested in this Human Resources (HR) Coordinator role, please APPLY today
- Coordinate and conduct new employee orientations and onboarding sessions.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and documentation.
- Assist in payroll processing and timekeeping for employees.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and company policies, FMLA paperwork, and worker compensation.
- Participate in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with client managers to understand their staffing requirements and provide timely solutions.
- Coaching supervisors/managers for performance management updates.
- Previous HR experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field preferred.
- Knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and capable of handling sensitive information with discretion.
- Experience using ADP/Workforce
This position will be staffed by the end of next week, do not wait to APPLY
To apply for this job please visit us.trabajo.org.