Ogilvy was founded in 1948 by David Ogilvy. David created a culture that deeply respects and cares about its people and clients. Our mission is to inspire people and brands to make an impact and we are committed to attracting, growing, and retaining the best talent in the industry.
About The Role
Partnering with the New York People department, to support the delivery of key HR programs and services including new hire onboarding, employee offboarding, retention & recognition strategies, people metrics/analytics, performance management, employee relations, and various employee engagement initiatives. This position will also provide administrative support to the New York HR team.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with the onboarding process for new hires (e.g. welcoming new hires in-office, assist with onboarding schedules)
- Assist with the off-boarding process, including conducting exit interviews and providing insights into trends/findings
- In partnership with our mobility team, assist in the domestic and international relocation and visa process
- Support HR system roll-outs.
- Handle junior-to-mid level employee relations as required.
- Ensure HR administrative and compliance requirements are met (e.g. I-9 verifications)
- Ensure data integrity of all assigned business units including but not limited to ensuring staff titles and managers updated as needed
- Master reporting needs, including but not limited to, HR department metrics, career conversations, exits surveys, inclusion surveys, etc.
- Suggest improvements to policies and practices to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Partner with the team in diversity events, and agency social events.
- Assist with projects, ad-hoc tasks, and desktop research as needed.
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years of HR generalist experience
- 1+ years of employee relations experience
- Impeccable relationship skills and experience working with high-touch individuals
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality
- Supportive team player with a drive to create a positive work environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) *Will learn SAP, Workday, and other systems as needed
- Must be willing to come to the office on a hybrid schedule
- Advertising experience strongly preferred
How We’ll Support You
Ogilvy celebrates its people. Fully. Enthusiastically. Unhesitatingly. We’ll empower you with the tools you’ll need to succeed. We’ll give you the autonomy to seek out new paths and better ways of doing things. We’ll support you with colleagues who are experts in their disciplines, drawn from across the Ogilvy network. And we’ll provide opportunities for you to do work of which you’ll be proud, with people you’ll be proud to call your teammates.
Ogilvy is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.