Adecco is currently assisting a long-time client in their search for a HR Operations Analyst. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fantastic company!
Adecco is currently assisting one of its clients in their search for a HR Operations Analyst working remotely. EST time zone preferred
Pay rate: $25-30/hr (Depending on experience)
Shift availability: Mon – Friday 8a-5p EST TIME ZONE candidates preferred
Length: Contract – temp to rehire opportunity
For instant consideration for this role, click on Apply Now and don’t forget to upload your resume!
Our ideal candidate must be able to:
• Maintain overall data quality and integrity across Workday HCM, including data validation and audit requests
• Manage project deliverables and milestones, as defined in roadmap
• Support resolution of data related issues working in conjunction with internal teams (HR, IT) and external vendors
• Collaborate with HR colleagues to understand business requirements and gather information to identify opportunities to better leverage Workday globally
• Maintain master data structures in Workday including organizations, locations & more
• Support on testing for Workday feature releases for assigned function(s), including User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Monitoring and reporting issues for areas of responsibilities
• Proactively escalate issues and risks when needed
• Bachelors degree required
• Min. of 2 – 3 years of HRIS or HR Operations experience
• 1-2 years of functional Workday experience
• Advanced MS Office suite skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of HR business processes and terminology
• Ability to handle sensitive information
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
This role is remote; EST time zone candidates preferred
Pay Details: $25.00 to $30.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements
To apply for this job please visit www.adeccousa.com.