DescriptionAre you a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant seeking to utilize their skills? A company with a well-known culture and progressive work environment has an opportunity that may be of interest to you. Are you a self-starter seeking a position with plenty of growth opportunity? Then this position offered through Robert Half may be perfect for you. The ideal candidate will be efficient in handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. If you’re an HR Assistant looking for short-term contract / temporary employment in the Annapolis, Maryland area, this opportunity may be for you.
- Use the internet to search for potential customers
- Manage a number of administrative duties
- Plan new employee orientation meetings
- Manage employee database archives
- Past experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Desire to thrive in scenarios of team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more and take initiative on a number of different projects and tasks
- Solid understanding of Human Resources (HR) Administration
- At least 1+ years of HR related experience desired
- Skilled with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now – this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – whenever you choose – even on the go.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
© 2023 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.