Website roberthalf Robert Half
The world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm and parent company of @Protiviti . Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Chris Preble from Robert Half is partnering with a growing Endicott client to hire a Human Resources Manager. The HR Manager is responsible for overseeing personnel and daily operations of the human resources department. If you thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires the ability to balance multiple responsibilities, this may be the role for you.
How you will make an impact
- Attend interdepartmental meetings with other managers
- Lead human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Grow the organization’s human resources department by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Analyze reports provided by the HR team, team leaders and operations managers to determine employee performance and training needs
- Establish recruitment plans, interview schedules and evaluation standards in accordance with HR methodologies and labor laws
- Catalog historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records
- Help lead and define exit interviews and procedures
- Set up management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Assist employees such that they follow all policies and procedures
- Study compensation standards set by industry and governing bodies in order to create salary structures and administer employee benefits
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Proficient with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or relevant field
- Current and relevant HR experience
- Excellent ethics, integrity, and standards
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.