Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai (Formally Kenshoo) is looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing team. We’re proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we’re even prouder of the people behind it. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking a San Francisco-based HR Manager to join the Skai Global HR Leadership team. The HR Manager will report to the Vice President of Human Resources, manage benefits and compliance for the US, and partner with the global HR team to design and implement key strategic and operational people initiatives. They will also coordinate with the broader Americas Operations teams to deliver on all things People, in-market. The primary goals of this position are to help leadership align organizational and people capabilities with the business strategy and needs and maximize the employee experience, while driving a robust organizational climate to attract, develop, and retain the right talent.
Strategic HR Business Partner
- Act as primary strategic business partner and coach to executives and people managers of all levels
- Be the go-to People support for the San Francisco site
- Assess organizational needs, provide thought partnership, and design and implement solutions to enable the accomplishment of business objectives
- Serve as a proactive, balanced, advocate in all people operations matters
Benefits and Compliance
- Collaborate with benefits broker to manage annual open enrollment, assess benefits enrichments annually, and ensure overall benefits compliance needs are met
- Develop and ensure alignment to new and existing policies, meet external legal and compliance requirements, and complete compliance reporting
- Provide day-to-day support to employees including responding to policy questions, resolving benefits questions/issues, and effectively addressing employee relations matters
Programs and Insights
- Help drive Americas HR by acting as a thought leader and representing company-wide people and culture philosophies and priorities
- Co-develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business and global HR plan; ensure HR plans support the objectives of the business and are flexible to adapt to changing needs
- Design and execute programs in a variety of areas, such as; learning and development, talent acquisition, performance and talent management, rewards and recognition, culture, and diversity
- Support organizational change-management projects, communications, and transition plans
- Collaborate with global HR team to develop and implement annual Employee engagement and action planning for select client groups
- 6+ years of related experience
- Proven track record of working in complex, highly matrixed environments; a mix of established company and start-up experience a plus
- Previous experience working in a global Human Resources team driving the full employee lifecycle
- Previous experience coaching and consulting with senior managers and leadership to build strong relationships and drive targeted HR strategy
- Effective role model, source of knowledge/best practices, and culture champion for the organization beyond our own team
- Ability to act as a credible employee advocate, balancing the needs of employees with the objectives of the organization
- Highly collaborative, empathetic, adaptive to change, and solution-oriented
- Strong business acumen; ability to solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to travel
The annual salary range for this position is $120,000-130,000. The actual salary will vary depending on the applicants experience, skills and abilities as well as internal equity and market data. This position is also eligible for additional quarterly bonus compensation through one of Skai’s highly attractive incentive plans, full details will be provided during the recruitment process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.