Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
We are a manufacturing company with deep roots in Fresno County seeking a Director of HR for our growing operation. We have a tenured staff and executive leadership team that believe in our mission to become the premier provider in our industry segment.
This Jobot Job is hosted by Beau Pennington
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Easy Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 – $160,000 per year
A Bit About UsWe are a manufacturing company with deep roots in Fresno County seeking a Senior Accountant for our growing operation. We have a tenured staff and executive leadership team that believe in our mission to become the premier provider in our industry segment. We offer a competitive salary and discretionary target bonus. Come join our team!
Why join us?
- We have a long-standing track record of providing high-quality products and service to our loyal customer base
- Base plus bonus
- South Fresno location
- Reporting to Controller
- Over 100 years in business
- Well-tenured staff
- Excellent core values
- Dedicated Leadership
- Full benefits
- Excellent culture
- Work/life balance
We are on the lookout for a highly motivated and experienced Permanent Director of Human Resources to join our dynamic team in the Manufacturing industry. The ideal candidate will be a strategic partner and consultant, providing leadership and direction for all human resources functions. This role is responsible for the development and execution of HR strategies that support the organization’s overall business plan and strategic direction, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. The HR Director will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations. This position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implement policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administer or oversee the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identify staffing and recruiting needs; develop and execute best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conduct research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitor and ensure the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review and modify policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; apply this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develop and implement departmental budget.
- Facilitate professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a HR Director or similar role.
- Proven experience in strategic planning and execution of HR initiatives.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices.
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus.
- HR Certifications (e.g. PHR, SPHR) will be a plus.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Easy Apply” button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.