A recognized financial services company in New Jersey is actively seeking an experienced HR professional to join their staff as their new Chief Human Resource Officer. In this role, the Chief Human Resource Officer will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation.
The Chief Human Resource Officer will:
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Function as a Strategic Business Advisor to the executive / senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues
- Work with the company’s Executive Management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals
- Guide comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
- Perform other duties, as needed
- 10+ years of Human Resources experience; 5+ years of Executive HR experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Employment-related Laws & Regulations
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources and/or MBA
- Experience with Financial Services and/or Public company
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.