Stanley Korshak is seeking a dedicated and experienced Chief Human Resources Officer. You will play a vital role in our organization by overseeing recruiting, employee relations, payroll, and benefits.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Administration of compensation, benefits and leave; disciplinary matters; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale.
- Act as a trusted advisor to all employees, providing guidance on HR policies and procedures.
- Manage employee relations issues, including conflict resolution and performance improvement plans.
- Promote a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state employment laws and regulations.
- Maintain accurate HR records and documentation.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and execute HR strategies that support business objectives.
- Weigh in on company discussions with executive staff.
- Assist in correspondence with store family as well as clients.
- Track time off for all associates.
- Act as an advocate for associates, addressing their issues with management.
- Develop and maintain company policies and procedures.
- Communicate benefits to new associates and oversee benefits administration.
- Serve as 401(k) plan administrator.
- Handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various demands, and demonstrate the highest level of employee/client service and response.
- Serve as a consistent thought partner for the Senior Leadership Team in support of addressing conflicts and creating solutions.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization in order to be an effective listener and problem solver of all people-related challenges.
- Educate, coach, and partner with leaders on performance management and employee development goals.
- Provide expertise in the areas of feedback, employee relations, development, coaching, and organizational development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related area.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Preferred experience in retail or commission setting.
- Strong communications skill, both oral and written.
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal laws.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and make informed decisions that comply with policy and procedure.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.