Website CaesarsEnt Caesars Entertainment, Inc.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Corporate HR Coordinator supports the HR Effectiveness and Policy team in the day to day operations for Corporate Team Member population. The Corporate HR Coordinator acts as the face of Corporate Human Resources and owns the front counter and Corporate HR Team inbox to assist with general Team Member inquiries and requests.
Key Job Functions
- Creates and coordinates responses to internal employee inquiries in the HR email inbox and phone calls
- Administers exit surveys and provides offboarding information to terminated Team Members
- Respects and maintains confidential information
- Assists with Oracle HCM transactions, including but not limited to promotions, transfers, salary increases
- Creates Team Member badges and nametags
- Handles unemployment claims and assists with hearing processes
- Assists with gaming registration process for Corporate Team Members and contractors, as needed
- Responsible for cleanliness, maintenance and organization of file room.
- Responsible for maintenance and organization of all I-9 documents
- Be a participative member of the team by volunteering and being involved in projects, and committees, by providing input and suggestions. Contribute to the improvement of the business with creative ideas for solutions, activities, etc.
- Become familiar with all department functions within the Corporate office in order to communicate effectively and accurately
- Assists with Corporate events including:
- Property and companywide recognition programs
- Annual Team Member Experience Survey
- Engagement activities
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- One to two years Human Resources or experience in casino industry preferred
- Ability to take direction from more than one person and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Proficiency required in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Intermediate-Expert preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Must demonstrate high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work collaboratively within team and cross-functionally
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time
- Respond to visual and aural cues
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing cigarette smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects, and not be frustrated by changing priorities and unforeseen obstacles to achieving objectives
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world’s most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah’s®, Horseshoe® and Eldorado® brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values – Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail – every day. Our mission, “Create the Extraordinary”. Our vision, “Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don’t perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars”. If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Corporate HR Coordinator supports the HR Effectiveness and Policy team in the day to day operations for Corporate Team Member population. The Corporate HR Coordinator acts as the face of Corporate Human Resources and owns the HR reception desk and Corporate HR Team inbox to assist with general Team Member inquiries and requests.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.