HYBRID role out of our office located at:
100 Throckmorton Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
WHO YOU ARE:
You have the ability to quickly gain a high level of business acumen. You understand the delicacy of an acquisition. You gain trust from leaders thus fostering an environment that allows you to influence new ideas and processes.
First American Payment Systems by Deluxe () is an industry-leading payment processing company that provides our partners and merchants with powerful in-store, online, and mobile payment solutions. Our technology is paired with the latest in payment security and backed by superior customer service. We help businesses pay, get paid, optimize, and grow.
We’ve hired the best and the brightest individuals who are energized by the opportunity to create both processes and products that set First American apart from the competition.
The Director, HR will partner with HR Sr. Leadership Team, HR Center of Excellence, HR Managers, site leadership, and employees to provide advice and guidance on the people aspects of business decisions.
- Ensure decisions are aligned with Enterprise culture and practices in order to enhance organizational performance
- In a partnering capacity will educate, guide, coach, and influence respective sites on issues involving (but not limited to) employee relations, talent management, performance management, compensation and benefit administration, organization development, cultural transformation, and employee engagement
- Lead, manage, coach, and develop HR teams in multiple sites/areas
- Serve as a Strategic Business Partner to implement people strategies around attract, develop, manage, and retain initiatives
- Counsel all business partners on human resources-related activities to include managing change, employee relations, performance management, consistent policy and practice administration, compensation management, and development priorities
- Collaborate with HR Partners to use continuous improvement methodology to streamline processes, procedures, and initiatives that support the overall function and enterprise strategy
- Coordinate the performance review process, which includes assisting HR Managers and Business Partners with goal setting, rating, performance management, documentation, and merit increase recommendation oversight.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are consistently and equitably applied
- Education|Experience: Bachelor’s Degree AND 8 years relevant experience; OR Master’s Degree AND 6 years relevant experience
- 5 years of management experience
- Education: Master’s Degree in Human Resources
- PHR/SPHR certification
- Experience: 10 years of experience in Human Resources
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to . @deluxe.com .
Department: Human Resources
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Associated topics: chief human resource officer, chro, guide, head, leadership, manager, monitor, senior associate, senior director, vice president
To apply for this job please visit www.jobilize.com.