Website La Morenita Market
La Morenita Market is Napa’s #1 Latino supermarket. Established in 1991, our customers place their trust in us to deliver superior service and fresh ingredients. We also operate as Morenita Foods, where we produce deliciously different tortilla chips. Customers can find our tortilla chips at 90 locations across the bay area.
The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for ensuring that the company’s human resources policies and practices meet the needs of the company. This will involve a long-term focus on recruiting, interviewing, and hiring the right individuals to maintain the company’s competitive advantage. The Director will also be responsible for developing people management strategies and recommending methods to increase employee productivity and efficiency.
- Enforce company policies and benefits.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Hire and train staff.
- Delegate tasks to support staff that carry out administrative duties in the HR department such as payroll and benefits.
- Provide oversight for department management and operations.
- Organize HR activities for the company.
- Settle internal conflicts and disputes.
- Provide advice on management decisions.
- AP/AR duties
- Maintain compliance with our AML program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Napa, CA 94558: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.salary.com.