We are seeking motivated individuals to join our team. We are seeking to hire an entry level HR candidate that will be supporting our staff. If you’re looking for an opportunity that provides competitive pay & benefits with lots of opportunity for growth APPLY NOW!
– Ensures payroll database reflects current and accurate information; verifies and inputs pay and data changes
– Biweekly payroll for 250 (& growing) employees – Multistate & includes Canada
– Review invoices and payments associated with payroll and benefits reporting
– Enter employee time sheets and timecard adjustments
– Prepare reports and payments as required
– Audits and maintains accurate benefit use and accruals
– Interprets, implements, and maintains policies and procedures pertaining to payroll and benefits
– Manages annual open enrollment period for all benefit
– Ensures the timely production and distribution of W2s
– Submits payroll and benefit reports to external agencies as requested
– Conducts all new employee orientations, notifies new/existing employees on benefits, health, dental, medical, 401K, FMLA, Workers Compensation
– Informing managers of attendance issues – work with managers to clean that up
– Assists all employees with questions regarding health-related disability, leave without pay, FMLA, and Workers Compensation
– Creates new hire personnel files
– Maintains personnel and payroll records as set forth in records retention schedules
– Assists all terminating/retiring employees with exit paperwork
– Maintains confidentiality of information exposed to in the course of business
– Will eventually be assisting with recruiting
– Working on projects around retention, improving the compensation structure, employee engagement etc.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
– MUST HAVE Degree in HR or related subject
– Knowledge of ADP (preferred)
– Benefits administration (preferred)
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
To apply for this job please visit careers.astoncarter.com.