Website ClearanceJobs ClearanceJobs
The HR Analyst will perform a combination of some or all of the following duties
MDW is currently seeking a mid-senior level FMS Human Resource Analyst to support our F-35 Joint Strike Fighter customer in Arlington, VA or Crystal City, VA. Note that this position requires candidates be located within reasonable proximity to Arlington and/or Crystal City, VA in order to support the JPO customer with on-site meetings and other in-person requirements.
- Provides program analysis and project support to the Manpower Management Integrated Product Team in direct support of Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- Coordinates directly with FMS points of contact within Naval Air Systems Command, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center and Air Force Security Assistance Center to assist the Manpower Management Lead and FMS Case Managers in establishing and maintaining FMS manpower billets
- Supports the initiation process for outlining manpower for direct FMS case and admin funded support, and initiation of required documents to establish required billets
- Maintains the internal Human Resource information system which is used as a manpower database similar in content and intent as PeopleSoft in support of the FMS Team Required Skills/Experience: – Business experience in either a DOD weapon system program office or military service branch and a minimum one (1) year experience specific to FMS case management
- Expert knowledge and experience in the coordination and development of FMS manpower requirements packages
- Experience in developing and managing formal task management processes and toolsets
- Possess a high degree of self-initiative, and the ability to work independently performing duties and leading execution of tasks to completion
- Superior communication skills (oral and written). Demonstrated ability to succinctly brief project status, associate risks, and proposed solutions
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Products to specifically to include: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook (to include advanced formulations and reporting techniques)
- Expert in Microsoft SharePoint to include advanced development of process and task relationships within a collaborative environment Education Requirements: -Degree in Business, Management, or related discipline OR an Associate’s Degree plus 4 years of additional related work experience required Clearance Requirements:
- Candidates for this position must currently possess a US DoD Secret security clearance or higher Company Description:
Incorporated in 2012, MDW is a small business headquartered in Washington, DC with employees in various locations in the United States. We provide Federal government clients with consulting, management services, advisory and assistance services, decision support, strategic planning, process planning and improvement, task execution and metrics analysis. Our mission is to make our clients more successful by providing honest assessments, exceptional analysis, prudent advice, direct communication, and hard work. Our core capabilities include:
- Strategic Planning
- Cost Estimating
- Budget Formulation & Funds Execution
- Data Analysis
- Acquisition Management
- Financial Systems Support & Integration MDW Associates, LLC (“MDW”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy or any other unlawful basis unrelated to the ability to do the job. MDW seeks to employ talented, ethical, and entrepreneurial-minded persons. Our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination as required by Federal law. Additional Information We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits and compensation package for our employees, including but not limited to:
- Group Life Insurance/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
- Flexible Leave Policy All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.