At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
U.S. Bank’s HR organization is looking to add an experienced HR Administrative Assistant to join our team. This role will provide direct support to two Heads of HR and their Talent Consultant teams which are partnered with our HR, Technology and Operations Business Lines as well as our Consumer and Business Banking and Payments business lines. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, and a skilled communicator. In this role, you’ll handle confidential information and documents with integrity and discretion. You will also handle scheduling and calendaring, expense reporting, travel coordination, creating PowerPoints and Excel spreadsheets. May produce reports, conduct special projects and coordinate meetings as needed.
Location: This role is hybrid in Minneapolis, MN. Team members who are in a hybrid role typically spend three days a week at a U.S. Bank location, while having flexibility on their work location for the other working days.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five to eight years of experience in administrative and support staff activities
- Skilled communicator, ability to work across organization with varying levels of leaders
- Keen eye for detail and ability to proof documents, communication decks, and spreadsheets
- Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook skills are preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to exercise judgement and proactively solve issues with minimal supervision
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That’s why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $22.74 – $30.34 – $33.37
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.