Relentlessly reimagining the status quo to propel people and organizations forward. Keep breaking through.
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Provides problem resolution for HR related issues that may be non-standard within defined practices and procedures.
- Works on problems of large scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Normally receives general instructions on moderately complex work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
. Supporting HR Shared services actions across associate life cycle on BAU and new projects.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of related experience or an advanced degree without experience or equivalent work experience
Notice For U.S. Applicants: Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.