Role: HR Analyst
Location: Providence, RI
Duration: 18 Months with possibility of extensions.
The HR plays a pivotal role in providing expert guidance, overseeing exceptional customer service, and serving as the primary communication link between stakeholders involved in leave of absence and medical disability cases.
- Provide expert guidance and supervision to the staff, ensuring high-quality customer service throughout the end-to-end management of leave of absence and disability cases.
- Serve as the primary communication link between all parties involved in leave of absence and medical disability cases.
- Proactively communicate with employees, management, and other HR teams, acting as the subject matter expert.
- Ensure that management understands the employer’s responsibilities with regard to federal and state leave mandates.
- Efficiently manage caseloads, organize priorities, and provide timely intervention to maintain high-quality case management standards.
- Educate employees and managers.
- Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in public administration, human resources management, or a closely related field.
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience is required.
- A Master’s degree is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.