Website Maravai Life Sciences Inc
Maravai Life Sciences enables the development of drug therapies, diagnostics and novel vaccines and supports research on human diseases through its portfolio of market-leading companies and proprietary technologies. Maravai companies are global leaders in providing products and services into the fields of nucleic acid production and biologics safety testing to many of the world’s leading biopharma, vaccine, diagnostics, and cell and gene therapy companies.
Maravai Life Sciences is looking for a Human Resources Analyst to join our growing team! The HR Analyst plays a vital role on the HR Operations and Technology team, partnering with members of HR and their customers to ensure data integrity, respond to day-to-day needs, analyze work process design and flow, create and maintain company-wide analytics, and overall records management. As part of the HR Operations team, you will be part of a shared services function supporting various HR processes and projects that require a responsive, customer service orientation that is important to our overall success.
* Support the management of the HR system (ADP), data and processes, including new employee onboarding, employee offboarding, promotions/transfers, ongoing system and data maintenance, compensation program records management, benefits administration and other systems support
* Maintain and Audit Employee new hire documents to ensure that all necessary policy acknowledgements have been completed.
* Provide administrative support to key HR Programs e.g., Spot Awards, Maravai Giving, Internships, Wellness, employee events and other projects that may arise from time to time.
* Working closely with Benefits, Talent Management/Leadership and Development, Facilities, IT, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, HRBPs, Finance and Management to facilitate cross-functional needs and information exchanges.
* Collect, coordinate, and maintain confidential and sensitive information regarding employees in order to maintain electronic and physical personnel records.
* Bachelors Degree in HR, Business, Data Science or related field
* Minimum 3 years of database management, administrative or other relevant HR experience
* Proficiency in MS Office suite with strong abilities in Excel
* Experience in ADP Workforce Now preferred
* Resourceful with strong analytical, organization and problem-solving skills
* Understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies
* Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while providing excellent customer service and teamwork
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Curiosity to understand and a desire to improve processes
The anticipated salary range for this position is $70,000 – $89,774. In addition, highly competitive long-term incentives in the form of company equity, bonus participation and company sponsored benefits are provided as part of the total compensation package. The salary offer will depend on multiple factors which may include the successful candidate’s skills, experience and other qualifications, as well as the location of the role.
Maravai Life Sciences offers competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
Maravai Life Sciences is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
to view Maravai Life Sciences Privacy Notice
HIRING SCAM ALERT
Recently, individuals impersonating Maravai Life Sciences Human Resources members have offered fraudulent interviews and job offers to unsuspecting candidates. To help protect you from these scam artists, please be aware that:
* Maravai Life Sciences will never interview a candidate over Ring Central, similar messaging apps or social media (e.g. Telegram, Google Hangouts, Whats App, Facebook Messenger, etc.)
* Maravai Life Sciences will never send a company check or ask an applicant to pay a fee or purchase at home work/training materials in connection with an application for employment.
* Maravai Life Sciences will never provide excess money to an applicant and ask the applicant to write a check for repayment.
If you have any doubt about a job offer or any other communication purporting to come from Maravai Life Sciences, please reach out to us directly at If believe you have been a victim of fraud, you can report this activity at:(Use the “Apply for this Job” box below). or
To apply for this job please visit www.learn4good.com.