Website Schnellecke Logistics USA
About the Company
The Schnellecke Group is an internationally operating family-owned company that offers a variety of logistics services. One of the major focuses of these activities is value-added logistics for the automotive industry.
We develop complete concepts that range from transportation and warehousing to pre-assemblies and value-added services, to sequential production of individual parts and modules, and packaging suitable for containers. Furthermore, we produce individual car body parts and car body modules for vehicle manufacturing under the KWD Automotive umbrella brand.
The Human Resource Generalist III will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open salaried positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications as required.
- Monitors, and ensures completeness of new hire orientation, employee rollover and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Develops, monitors, and tracks Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) relevant to the HR Department and Operational requirements.
- Serve as backup to the Human Resource Manager in his / her absence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Bachelors in Human Resources, similar field, or progressive work experience in Human Resources
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and KPI creation
To apply for this job please visit us.bebee.com.