Named a Top 100 Accounting Firm and Top Workplace USA, we’re recognized for exceptional employee engagement and dedication in helping our clients solve problems, navigate complexity, and build a foundation for sustainable growth.
In 2018, we became a certified B Corporation (B Corp). The B Corp certification distinguishes companies that use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. It helps us better assess how our core values align with our daily operations and identify where we can improve.
- Collaborate with HR to implement, improve and communicate programs and processes
- Maintain HR ticketing system (HappyFox) and HRIS (ADP), responding to employee inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Assist HR Management with special projects, as needed
- Assist with onboarding, and new-hire setup (data entry) processes for all new-hires
- Track new hire progress to ensure completion as well as compliance
- Assist employees with general inquiries, password resets, and policies and procedures
- Coordinate new hire orientation and training initiatives for employees
- Promote wellness and other firm wide initiatives
- Assist with the performance review process, buddy and mentor programs as well as our employee recognition programs and engagement initiatives, as needed
- Develop working relationships with internal staff and external vendors
- Minimum of 1 year HR experience required
- Ability to travel throughout the SF Bay Area required
- Experience with ADP WFN is a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills are a must
- Motivated to make a meaningful impact on our firm and to develop oneself professionally
- Work effectively with a diverse group of professionals across multiple offices and states
- Attention to detail and ability to step back and apply big picture thinking
- Must have very clear and strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Work well under pressure and with a team; able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and exercise good professional judgment
- Team player with desire to be an active participant within the firm
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments; able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to learn processes quickly, apply new knowledge and prioritize tasks
- Strong desire to maintain a client service approach and exceed expectations
- Strong technical skills, with proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint, and use of applicant tracking systems is preferred
There are many reasons to join the Sensiba team: generous benefits, competitive compensation, professional advancement opportunities, and above all — our people. If you’re looking for an environment that offers you growth, success, and professionalism without compromising your family, passions, and life outside of work, apply today!
Sensiba LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sensiba LLP complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected] .
Certain states require employers to disclose the pay range in job postings. This position may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus. For more information about our benefit offerings and other total rewards, contact our human resources team .
** Compensation Range: $24.00 – $26.00 per hour **
Compensation may vary based on skills, role, and location.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.