Website roberthalf Robert Half
The world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm and parent company of @Protiviti . Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
If you’re a self-starter looking to grow along with a growing Non-Profit company, this Human Resources Assistant position might be right for you. Renowned for its incredible work environment, the company is seeking a highly-skilled and ambitious candidate to join their team. Daily responsibilities will include handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks while providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. An HR Assistant position has opened up in the Cambridge, Massachusetts area on a long-term contract / temporary to hire.
- Oversee employee database records
- Perform various administrative duties
- Participate in planning new employee orientation meetings
- Explore the internet to track down potential customers
- Proficiency with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Human Resources (HR) Administration experience required
- Solid understanding of Corporate Recruiting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Able to maintain an approachable and appropriate attitude when interacting with all levels of personnel in a rapidly changing environment
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now – this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.