Website verescence Verescence
As the world leader in glass bottle manufacturing for the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry
Your mission consists of effectively and efficiently supporting the Human Resources department to ensure the policies, processes and practices are as efficient and high performing as possible.
To accomplish your role and as a VERESCENCE ambassador, you will:
• Assist in the on-boarding process for all new hires.
• Coordinate completion of all steps for the pre-employment process to include background checks, reference checks, employment verifications and collection of required documents (diplomas, degrees, IDs, certifications, licensures, etc.)
• Complete New Hire Checklist in its entirety for all new hires to ensure compliance and legally sound hiring practices.
• Coordinate and complete job postings as required.
• Complete verifications of professional references for new hires.
• Prepare final employee file for all new hires ensuring proper filing of all documents and HR forms consistent with departmental standards.
• Manage office and breakroom supplies for Covington facility and restock as required.
• Manage employee requests for hotel, car rental and travel arrangements.
• Manage lunch requests for visitors, employees, and management as required.
• Assist with terminated employee files to be removed from active status and filed in terminated area in a timely manner. Completes appropriate paperwork as well. (status change forms)
• Assist with tracking and compliance of various Human Resources deliverables (annual reviews, talent reviews, open enrollment, etc.)
• Assist Human Resources in various HR related projects and initiatives as needed.
• Assist with various hiring projects, job fairs, filing projects and audits.
• Maintain highest level of confidentiality at all times with all Human Resources information.
• All other duties as assigned
• Required qualities :
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
– The ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion
– The ability to maintain a professional demeanor in a high-pressure environment
• Required skills :
– Strong PC skills with proficiency in all MS Office products
– A minimum of (3) years relevant experience in an HR role – manufacturing experience preferred
– Bilingual Skills required the ability to read/speak Spanish proficiently.
– Experience with ADP/WFN is preferred
– Bachelors degree in HR Management or equivalent field preferred
• Languages mastered :
– English and Spanish (reading / speaking)
To apply for this job please visit www.learn4good.com.