Position type: Full-time — ContractLocation: Hybrid – Richmond, VA (Tuesday, Wedn., Thursday onsite)
This role is with our client in the banking industry.
As An HR Coordinator, You Will
- Provide recruiting support services in accordance with the company’s recruiting support process, standards and systems
- Ad Hoc and Power day scheduling
- Serve as primary scheduling contact for candidates and internal clients
- Negotiate times and schedules to finalize candidate interviews
- Guide candidates through the interview process (onsite and virtually)
- Partners with others to ensure flawless execution of the interviewing process
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with recruiters, interviewers, and executive/administrative professionals
- Manage confidential files and other privileged information in a professional manner
- Oversee travel details and communications between candidates, recruiters and our travel partner
- Prepare various materials, reports and files for interviews and consensus meetings
- Experience with Google Suite – Gmail, Sheets, Docs, etc
- A minimum of 1 year experience Customer Service experience
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Proven capability to work independently and on a multi-functional team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal clients and hiring managers at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Exhibit a high level of personal ownership, confidentiality and flexibility
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change
- Proven problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to embrace new systems and process enhancements
- Advanced Google G-Suite skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours due to varying needs within the recruiting organization
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! Please hit APPLY to provide the required information, and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.
We are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar positions. If this role is not a fit for you, we do offer a referral bonus program for referrals that we successfully place with our clients, subject to program guidelines. ASK ME HOW.Pay Range And Benefits
Pay Range*: $15- $18 per hour on W2
- Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Benefits: Innova Solutions offers benefits(based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal & ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS: Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.
- One of Largest IT Consulting Staffing firms in the USA – Recognized as #4 by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA 2022)
- ClearlyRated® Client Diamond Award Winner (2020)
- One of the Largest Certified MBE Companies in the NMSDC Network (2022)
- Advanced Tier Services partner with AWS and Gold with MS
Innova Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at or . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C.
The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner that complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and other applicable laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.