Accredo Packaging, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of traditional and sustainable flexible packaging for the pre-packaged foods and consumer products markets in North America. We combine the best people in the industry with the latest available technologies to achieve state of the art, environmentally responsible packaging conversions.
The HR Coordinator role is responsible for various administrative, onboarding, Workday HRIS transactions, and scheduling functions for the Human Resources Department. The HR Coordinator role will focus on supporting our Talent Acquisition and HR Generalist teams.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Completes new hire documentation and processes related to the documentation (i.e. background checks, employee eligibility verifications, Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation, and maintains I-9 files.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition team to understand hiring needs, pre-employment testing requirements, and scheduling interviews.
- Screen and assess candidate qualifications, ensuring alignment with job requirement, and cultural expectations.
- Assists with online sourcing of candidates.
- Maintain up-to-date candidate records within Workday.
- Ensure compliance with record-keeping requirements and data protection regulations.
- Generate and analyze reports on sourcing and recruitment metrics.
- Facilitate new employee on boarding, including orientation sessions and completion of required paperwork.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested.
- Assists with/attends job fairs and other recruiting related events hosted by the Talent Acquisition team.
- Support the HR Generalists and Head of Human Resources on various projects and company events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education And Experience
- High School Diploma/Equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred.
- 0-2 years of administrative human resources experience. 2-4 preferred.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
- Ability to process and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills with a sharp attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, employees, and managers at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels of management.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Workday experience would be advantageous.
We offer competitive pay, a well-rounded and affordable benefit package including health insurance and 401k retirement plan with company match, and a great working environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.