Adecco is currently hiring a Human Resource Generalist Temp in West Chester, PA. Are you passionate about helping people? Then this is the job for you! Apply Now for immediate consideration!
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing Human Resources related duties on a professional level and works closely with the General Manager, Employee Relations. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, record keeping, file maintenance, policy implementation, recruitment, and employment law compliance.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Works closely with the General Manager, Employee Relations on employee relations investigations.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with processing of unemployment compensation claims.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the General Manager, Employee Relations.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans, emails, and files documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Assists with providing research for policies, training, strategic planning, and other human resource issues.
- Addresses and responds to employee Payroll, HRIS, Compensation and Benefits issues in conjunction with the Human Resources Administration team.
- Assists with providing compliance in all areas of Human Resources.
- Assists with additional projects, as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills required.
- Ability to work under pressure both independently within a team-oriented environment.
- Good understanding of state and federal Human Resources laws.
- Maintains positive attitude and demonstrates the utmost in professionalism.
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Completes work accurately and in a timely manner.
- Works independently and possesses good judgment skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, adapt to changing environment.
- May be required to work long and unpredictable hours.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associates degree required.
- Three to five years of human resource experience.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
To apply for this job please visit www.adeccousa.com.