DescriptionWe have a well-respected client that is urgently hiring for a Human Resources Generalist to join their team. The HR Generalist is responsible for completing a wide variety of assignments to support critical operations of the HR department. Duties include comparing HR laws to current policies and procedures, drafting templates for HR documents and working with other members of the department to oversee the hiring and onboarding process for company employees. If you are a motivated and organized HR professional that enjoys a fast-paced work environment with multi-faceted responsibilities, this may be the role for you.
The salary range will be $55,000 – $65,000 DOE with HYBRID SCHEDULE and STRONG benefits!
Please reach out to Austen Zemrock on LinkedIn for a direct confidential conversation or email me a Word version of your resume for more information.Key responsibilities
- Design a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections
- Create onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations
- Use HR software to manage payroll and employee benefits, including bonuses, leaves, and absences administration
- Be comfortable taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addresses employee grievances
- Parter with outside vendors, upper management, and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities
- Organize physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records
- Draft official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters
- Assess employee performance and appraises their pay scale accordingly
- Create employee satisfaction surveys and give actionable insights to improve employees experience
- Generate employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities
- Strong organization skills with a sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
- Able to manage time well
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, influence and interact at all levels across the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Knowledgeable in handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- 1+ years of human resources experience
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- PHR/SPHR or other relevant certifications a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – whenever you choose – even on the go.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
© 2023 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.