Essential Job Duties
- Own and Process payroll.
- Generate official internal documents such as offer letters and warning letters.
- Maintain physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records.
- Administer benefits and be the point of contact for employees regarding any benefit queries.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Own employee onboarding and help plan training & development.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Own office supplies inventory.
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues.
- Provide general support to visitors.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Functions, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Works in a typical office environment with quiet-to-moderate noise generated by computer printer, fax machine and light traffic. This position is expected to be in the office 5 days of the week.
Requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, and reaching. May require lifting or pushing up to 25 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, the telephone, and other office equipment.
Expected Hours of Work
The position is full-time and frequently requires working additional time outside of normal business hours.
Education: BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- 2-4 years of previous HR Generalist experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with processing payroll. Experience with ADP and/or Workday is a plus.
- Knowledge of administrative tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills, including data entry, data processing, communication tools and payroll and human resources software.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking
- Coaching skills
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and analytically driven.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.