We are seeking a dynamic and experienced HR Generalist to join our prestigious firm. As an HR Generalist, you will play a crucial role in supporting managing various HR functions, supporting our employees, and ensuring compliance with HR policies and regulations. You will be responsible for handling a wide range of HR activities, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, L&D, and compliance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Your work quality is something you pride yourself in, and you have strong technical skills
- An analytical problem solver, you get things done and create solutions
- You are able to think strategically about how to get HR initiatives and programs to places of success
If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and apply!
What You’ll Do
Recruitment & Onboarding:
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team in facilitating the recruitment process.
- Support the HR team in facilitating the orientation and onboarding process.
- Provide systems training to new employees as a part of the onboarding process.
- Coordinate and support in performance management process to ensure the timely completion of year end appraisal and goal setting process.
- Address employee enquiries and concerns promptly and professionally.
- Assist in resolving employee conflicts and issues, promoting a harmonious workplace.
Compliance and Policy Implementation
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Implement and enforce HR policies and procedures, keeping them up-to-date and in line with best practices.
Learning & Development:
- Support closely in driving the L&D initiatives within AP.
- Support drive the utilization of AP’s learning management system.
HR Data Management:
- Maintain accurate and confidential employee records in compliance with data protection laws.
- Generate HR reports and analyze data to provide insights and support decision-making.
- Initiate and participate in employee engagement initiatives, including team-building activities and recognition programs.
- Promote a positive work culture and employee well-being.
What’s in it For You?
To help you make the best decision for your personal growth, it’s important to us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top asset, our people:
- Competitive base salary of $80,000-$90,000
- Generous 30+ Days Comprehensive Paid Time Off Package inclusive of Paid Time Off, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 5 Sick Days, and 2 Volunteer Days
- Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and 2 vision plan options
- Company match 401(k) plan – 50% up to 6%!
- Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers
- Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access to licensed therapists
- Pet benefits & discounts
- Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout AssuredPartners
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist or similar HR role (3-5 years).
- Solid knowledge of HR policies, labor laws, and best practices.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Proficiency in HRIS software and Microsoft Office applications.
- HR certification (e.g., SHRM-CP or PHR) is a plus.
Grow, with us
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients’ innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while helping businesses, families and people thrive.
We’re proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but we’re even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our clients every day.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.