Website roberthalf Robert Half US
The world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm and parent company of @Protiviti
Robert Half is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to assist with administration with the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources functions and duties. This efficient Human Resources Assistant will be in charge of a wide variety of responsibilities, including owning a number of different personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This opening is with an organization in the Oakwood Village, Ohio area and is a long-term contract / temporary to permanent position.
– Manage employee database records
– Partake in planning new employee orientation meetings
– Assisting with recruiting efforts
– Manage a number of administrative duties
– Advanced in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
– Experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
– Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
– Data entry experience
– Solid understanding of Human Resources (HR) Administration
– Command of Recruiting Efforts
– Excellent oral and written communications skills
– Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now – this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
To apply for this job please visit us.jora.com.