Robert Half is looking for a motivated candidate to join an HR team as a Human Resources Assistant in the Service industry. The Human Resources Assistant will be responsible for handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. Based in the Lexington, South Carolina area, this is a long-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity with a company in the Service industry.
- Oversee employee database records
- Perform various administrative duties
- Use the internet to inquire into potential customers
- Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now
- Comprehensive knowledge of Onboarding
- Adeptness in data entry
- HRIS experience
- Experience with Organizational skills
- I-9 Compliance experience
- Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Competent in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Desire to thrive in scenarios of team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more and take initiative on a number of different projects and tasks
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now – this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
© 2023 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.