SES is a global leader in development and production of high-performance Li-Metal rechargeable batteries for electric vehicles (EVs) and other applications. Founded in 2012, SES is an integrated Li-Metal battery manufacturer with strong capabilities in material, cell, module, AI-powered safety algorithms and recycling. Formerly known as Solid Energy Systems, SES is headquartered in Boston and has operations in Singapore, Shanghai, and Seoul.
To learn more about SES, please visit:(Use the “Apply for this Job” box below)..ai
SES has an immediate opening position for a Human Resource Manager. Responsible for developing and coordinating human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, benefits, training and development, and employee services by communication, administration, and management of policies and programs within the organization. The HRM will be a strategic contributor to all Corporate Departments to help achieve the Companys overall business plan, under the direction of the Vice President, Growth Operations.
The position will be based in Woburn, MA. This is not a hybrid or remote position.
• Strategically lead and fully execute key HR initiatives that support SESs vision.
• You will guide employees regarding company policies, values, (benefits, pay, and salary) and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are executed consistently across the site.
• You will be responsible for diagnosing organization issues, developing solutions and implementing action plan.
• Ensure activities are in compliance with all local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations.
• Experience with most or all the core aspects of Human Resource Management (employee relations, labor relations, performance management, talent development, comp and benefits).
• Powerful and confident communication skills with the ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization.
• Ability to understand the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective.
• Partners with leaders to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develops specific programs to fill the identified gaps for designated areas. Ensures the organization has suitable access to talent to ensure future business growth and success.
• Bachelors degree preferred and 10+ years of experience in Talent & Performance Management, Human Resources, Employee Relations, Comp and Benefits.
• ADP Workforce NOW experience preferred.
• Experience with implementing and executing efficient processes.
• Knowledgeable in Local, State, and Federal Laws.
• SHRM certification preferred.
• Adapts to changes in the work environment and uses resources effectively.
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, problem solve and make difficult decisions.
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.learn4good.com.