Are you interested in developing, managing, and executing HR processes and activities in an organization creating healthier and happier communities by delivering the best in play and fitness solutions? If so, then we have a perfect opportunity for you.
KOMPAN US is a fast-growing company. You will support this growth with a primary focus to help lead the recruitment and onboarding while also facilitating the development of our local HR team consisting of 3 employees.
Play an important role in our fast-growing and global organization
As our HR Manager, you will support KOMPAN’s growth strategy by developing and managing as well as taking part in traditional HR processes and activities. This includes onboarding/offboarding, benefits administration, policy development, training & performance management, and employment law compliance.
You will play a role in the entire employee lifecycle. Hence, you will partner with and support managers across functions and locations.
Further, your key responsibilities include:
- Developing our onboarding program for all new hires.
- Establishing Training and Development programs across US Sales Departments.
- Partnering with local leadership on departmental career pathing and related professional development.
- Administering performance management programs and continuously improving the annual review process.
- Supporting ongoing implementation of HRIS system (new module additions).
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition Specialists on recruitment needs by posting jobs, sourcing candidates, and interviewing utilizing a variety of sites including LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, local community colleges, etc.
- Managing and tracking the candidate pipeline through timely and professional communication with candidates, partner agency recruiters, and hiring managers.
You will be based at our office in Austin, Texas, and we expect you to be at the office approximately 4 days per week.
HR Professional with business acumen
We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a similar role. Preferably, you hold a university diploma in the area of HR or related.
You have been part of an expansion and have had HR responsibilities in multiple states, including sales departments. You can manage HR processes and activities but also work hands-on with these tasks.
Further, you possess/are:
- Excellent project management skills, e.g., good multitasking capacity and ability to prioritize projects and workload.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – you are able to collaborate across functions, levels and locations.
- Business acumen and a can-do attitude.
- Forward thinking, anticipating, and a problem solver.
- Solid understanding of ATS & HRIS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental plans.
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Competitive PTO and robust holiday schedule.
KOMPAN – Who are we?
For more than 50 years, KOMPAN has researched, designed, and built innovative and imaginative commercial playground equipment and outdoor fitness sites that captivate all ages and abilities.
In collaboration with our global headquarters in Denmark, KOMPAN designs, manufactures, and installs more than 1,000 sites a month across 90 different countries. Our North American headquarters, located in Austin, Texas, supports field sales around the U.S. and Canada.
At KOMPAN, we take pride in our commitment to the global environment. We exceed sustainability efforts and make it possible to lower carbon emissions by utilizing recycled ocean waste, consumer-recycled plastics, and textile wastes to create playgrounds that are born green or made green.
Do you want to play with us?
We are a vibrant working community with sales offices in 23 countries, distributors in more than 60 countries and approximately 1,800 passionate employees globally, all working towards our purpose to create healthier and happier communities.
Working for us, you will be part of energetic activities and professional playfulness, where you can share your ideas and develop your career as you help enrich the lives of people of all ages through play and exercise around the globe. And that is a powerful purpose to be part of.
We work cross-functionally in teams and across cultures in different countries. We believe cultural differences enable us to promote high quality and good results. Yes. It is no secret that we focus on results, but we also appreciate that you bring all of you to work. We are on an exciting growth journey, and you are welcome!
KOMPAN is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. All employment is based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.