The HR Manager is responsible for leading all HR-related duties on a professional level, working closely with the Director, HR in supporting the Littleton facility in New Hampshire within the Light Industrial Business Unit. This candidate will partner closely with his or her counterparts within the Light Industrial HR Team to ensure alignment across the business. This candidate should be proactive in their approach, searching for opportunities to improve circumstances, and seek to find creative ways to apply standard methodologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements HR programs in support of Talent and Rewards, i.e., onboarding, New Employee Orientation, compensation review, records management, safety and health, Succession planning, employee relations, retention, and AA/EEO compliance
- Develops solutions by collecting and analyzing information, recommending courses of action
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; coaching and counseling managers through chosen solutions
- Align with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions; audits and assists with compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
- Develops brand appropriate, HR related communications (policies, procedures, legal guidance)
- Responsible for all administrative and operational aspects of HR aligning strategic objectives with management strategy, including staff meetings, management meetings and seminar
- Acts as a continuous learner, participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Assists in the development and implementation of changes to personnel policies and procedures
- Assists leaders in establishing goals, objectives and systems that drive the Hubbell business forward
- Resolves employee relations issues including conducting thorough investigations and recommending corrective actions
- Ensures accurate data in the HRIS for all groups supported
- Comfortable using data and analytics; uses a metrics-based approach to all business decisions
- Demonstrates the ability to actively listen to employees at all levels in the organization
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all employee and organizational data; driven by integrity
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Leads special, ad-hoc projects as needed
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 plus years HR experience
- Plant level and employee relations experience preferred
- Executive level presentation skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Ability to effectively give and receive feedback across all levels of management; ability to influence senior managers
- Stellar organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task and to meet competing goals.
- Familiarity with HRIS systems; Success Factors experience is a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including use of Teams and Office 365
- Occasional travel up to 25% of the time (domestic travel only)
Education Bachelors Degree in Human ResourcesPosting Address
150 Burndy Rd
Littleton, NH 03561
Hubbell creates critical infrastructure solutions that power our customers, communities, people and the planet. Our company is strategically aligned around enabling grid modernization and electrification. As more products plug in to an aging grid, Hubbell solutions enable the transition to a more reliable, resilient and efficient energy infrastructure. Founded in 1888 our innovation has made us a leading global manufacturer of high quality electrical and utility solutions enabling customers to operate critical infrastructure reliably and efficiently.
The company operates in two segments. Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications and Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. Our vertical market solutions can be applied to markets including Data Centers, Renewables, Commercial Buildings, Industrial, Telecom and Transportation. Supporting both of our business segments is our corporate and Hubbell Unified Business Solutions teams that provide consistent process, tools technologies across our businesses.
We are committed to operating sustainably and ethically while promoting an inclusive and supportive culture for our people to grow and develop in their careers. Our employees proudly work and serve our communities from our headquarters in Shelton, CT, across the United States and around the globe.
Hubbell Electrical Solutions
Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. HES provides the critical components that allow operators of buildings, factories and other industrial infrastructure to connect, protect, wire and manage power.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit us.trabajo.org.