ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.
Join Our Community of Food People!
Provides support in functional areas of a human resources department, which may include recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development and training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Recruitment Responsibilities including posting requisitions, screening and sourcing applicants, monitoring and reviewing applications following compliance protocol, creating offer letters, vacancy file maintenance (including review of interview notes for compliance and filing notes in appropriate vacancy file), timely and compliant dispositioning of all applicants.
2. Provide administrative support for unemployment claim responses.
3. Prepare various reports and professional correspondence for executives.
4. Schedule system generated reports for department leads.
5. Participate with and support the employee events committee.
6. Provide managers with approved temporary employment agencies contact information for temporary staffing needs.
7. Monitor FML mailbox for updates and requests to ensure compliance.
8. Provide good faith outreach effort administrative support and research.
9. Conduct exit interviews and process associated paperwork as necessary. Escalate relevant information to the correct manager.
10. Work with function managers to ensure compliance of employee personnel files.
11. New hire orientation support and completion of I-9 and Distribution Center forms.
12. Provide general administrative support to the Area Human Resources Business Partner and HR Generalist.
Internal: Area HRBP, DC and Area management and staff and employees, HR corporate support
External: Job candidates, government agencies, third-party service providers
Education/Training: Previous HR work experience required. Some college or Associates Degree preferred.
Related Experience: Minimum three years work experience in human resources required. Familiar with legislation concerning Federal and local State(s) employment laws to include but not limited to ADA, FMLA, EEOC, OSHA, FLSA, Title VII.
Recent working knowledge and experience with HRIS required
Recent working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems preferred
Familiarity with Learning Management Systems preferred
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook required
Experience with Access and PowerPoint preferred
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
Prior experience in a Federal Contractor environment preferred.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.