Our client, a religiously affiliated non-profit organization, is seeking a Vice President of Human Resources. This position is fully on site at their beautiful office on the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
- Provide thought leadership and strategic guidance
- Utilize HR analytics to conduct research and planning
- Lead new hire orientations, onboarding, and offboarding processes
- Oversee performance and compensation analysis and reviews
- Supervise benefits administration, ensuring compliance
- Assist with DE&I initiatives and implementation
- Ensure departmental compliance with local and federal laws
- Salary: $140-170k annually, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance, generous PTO, and 403(b)!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- SHRM-SCP or SPHR certification preferred
- 15+ years’ experience in progressively responsible Human Resources roles
- Must have Non-profit organization experience
- Highly experienced with Benefits and Compliance matters
- Confident working with all levels of employees and leadership
- Highest standard of confidentiality and discretion
Gainor provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, national origin, immigration status, marital or familial status, citizenship status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, reproductive health decision making, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic or status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.