Appvance is the inventor, first to market, and industry leader of AI-driven autonomous testing. Every day we disrupt the software testing industry through our patented Appvance IQ (AIQ) unified test platform. We deliver automated testing to the world’s leading brands using the most advanced Machine Learning engine that can design, generate, and execute tests for sophisticated web and mobile applications with no human intervention.
About the Role:
Reporting to the CEO, the VP of HR is accountable for all HR functions, which includes providing advice, coaching, guidelines and processes especially in the four critical areas of:
1) strategic thinking and planning;
2) OKR goal setting company wide
3) Training and professional development, and
4) Performance Management. This role acts as an internal advisor and expert consultant in the primary areas noted here, combining strategic and tactical activities on a daily basis.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with the executive team to establish Appvance as a best-in-class organization, with a focus on People programs that drive Appvance’s culture, mission, and vision forward.
- Manage, develop and train management and employees on goal setting through company wide OKRs.
- Drive a scalable performance culture that can remain strong and consistent across multiple geographic locations.
- Introduce new methodologies to help managers routinely identify and appropriately manage high-performers and underperformers.
- Oversee compliance, recruiting, on/ off-boarding, compensation and benefits, equity, HR systems, performance management and technology across the company.
- Running people data and analytics to ensure data-driven decision-making at all times, incorporating qualitative and quantitative feedback from engagement surveys, 1:1s, and more
- Develop HR frameworks, tools and processes to meet business needs, align internal programs and comply with external requirements.
- Challenge the status quo for our recruiting systems and strategies to ensure we are maximizing our outreach to world-class people across all roles and geographies.
- 10+ years of related experience, including leading a dynamic HR team in a scaling technology startup.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or professional experience
- Experience designing and delivering programs for Training and Professional Development programs.
- Experience implementing company wide OKRs for goal setting.
- Demonstrated ability to confidently navigate all People team functional areas including; HR, Talent, and broader people strategy (e.g. compensation & leveling, manager training, culture, OKRs, etc.).
- Experience working closely with the CEO, executive team, and cross-functionally to further develop strategy for and build out the organization as a strategic business partner.
- Proven ability to be strategic and in the weeds simultaneously; an ability to communicate and collaborate with leadership and employees
- Ability to coach and mentor direct reports, peers, and executive leaders on sound People practices.
- Sense of urgency and roll-up-your sleeves philosophy. Identify key areas that will have a significant positive impact – get it done quickly, accurately, and efficiently
Bonus if you have the following:
- International HR experience with Costa Rica & India
- SHRM or SPHR certification
This is a hybrid position in Santa Clara of 2 days a week in office.At Appvance, we tie our pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. The base pay range across the 3 zones is $160,000 – $180,000.Within
each range, pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity. Please ask the recruiter if you would like more details.
Appvance is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHRd3
To apply for this job please visit www.learn4good.com.