We’re changing what’s possible for people & businesses in all sorts of ways. For acct support: @AskSynchrony Sun 8a-9p, M/T 8a-10p, W/T 8a-8p, F/S 8a-10p EST
This role reports to the SVP, HR – Global Service Delivery & Transformation. As the VP, Human Resources for the Global Service Delivery & Transformation team your primary business clients will be the US Servicing & Customer Service executives; acting as a business partner on servicing initiatives including driving critical thinking around learning, performance metrics and talent management strategies across the organization.
This role will work closely with HR Managers globally who have a connection point with operational servicing to drive connections across global servicing.
We’re proud to offer you flexibility! This position is eligible to work remote, where you will work from home, and may require you to occasionally commute to one of our hubs for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training, and culture events. Remote candidates will be considered who live near any Synchrony hub locations.
• Leads US Servicing HR team
• Partner with the US Servicing leadership teams to ensure alignment and implementation of business and HR strategies, policies, and programs, and create and deliver cost effective HR solutions for complex, strategic business issues.
• Partner with managers of people to provide strategic direction and delivery related to organizational design, recruiting, succession management, talent management and development, employee relations matters, resource planning, compensation and benefits, and performance management.
• Partner with leaders to promote a great culture in support of Synchrony’s values, diversity and flexibility and help ensure meaningful engagement and recognition action plans are developed.
• Act as an ‘agent of change’ and drive culture shifts to meet longer term business goals, strategies, and revenue targets.
• Manage employee relationships on a proactive basis
• Implement and monitor the Performance Management and Career processes, to develop a performance driven culture. Facilitating the identification and management of High Potential individuals and identifying training, education and development needs and providing appropriate solutions, tailored to meet the needs of individual businesses.
• Provide input into assessments on current and future employee potential; support the completion of Talent Reviews and succession plans; identify and be aware of potential Talent at all levels of the organization.
• Identify key human resource needs and partners with leaders and HR peers to provide a full complement of services to the organization.
• Partner with external staffing organizations to develop knowledge of key talent and to foster a diverse candidate pipeline.
• Monitor adherence to all relevant Human Resource-related policies and practices.
• Rigorously manage HR compliance in accordance with applicable employment laws, state and government regulations and Synchrony policies and procedures.
• Manage employee relations concerns/escalated issues within client group.
• Execute/translate US HR policies and procedures.
• Serves as the Ombuds representative across Tech & Ops
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or in lieu of degree 10+ years of HR experience
• Minimum 8+ years of increasing HR Generalist experience in Human Resources.
• Past or current experience supporting multiple executive level clients, exempt and non-exempt employees.
• Strong skills at building relationships with various levels in an organization.
• Past or current experience supporting a geographically diverse, matrixed client group.
• Demonstrated strength in coaching, employee relations and conflict resolution
• Proven experience as an effective business partner for senior levels
• Experience with in financial services and/or technology organizations.
• A minimum of 12-months experience working with remote/virtual teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
• Past or current experience supporting multiple executive level clients
• Experience with regulations such as OFCCP audits, EEOC Complaints and resolutions and AAP reporting.
• Master’s degree in Human Resources or Business-Related Field
• Very strong influence and change management skills
• Demonstrated ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality HR services in a fast paced, high change environment
The salary range for this position is 115,000.00 – 230,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
• You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
• New hires…
To apply for this job please visit www.learn4good.com.